Thanks for all the kinds words and encouragement this week, I really needed it! Tuesday was by far the hardest day as far as hunger, but I've been keeping with the program and am getting used to this new way of eating and new way of looking at food! And the best part? I've already lost 3 lbs! I know that's not much, but it's a good start! I made the soup (thanks for the suggestion Jana!) and have found some yummy treats to reward myself at the end of a good day, so it's not feeling like a "diet." I'm not depriving myself of anything, just making better choices.
We've had a pretty quiet weekend so far because Isaac has been at Grandma's house since Friday. We picked him up today and, let me tell you, I missed my big boy! No matter how loud and obnoxious he can be at times, I am just crazy about him and am so grateful to be his mommy! Maybe it's good to get rid of him from time to time to remind me how much I love him! :) He starts preschool this week, so it was fun for him to have one last hurrah before he starts his new schedule.
4 comments:
You can totally do it! Weight loss is the hardest thing, i know that first hand! But seriously good for you for taking the first step, i think that is the hardest part! If i come across any good recipes i will send them your way:)
So happy to have another WW friend. Are you going to go to the Tues. morning kids class? I was also thinking this month for VT we could do a brunch with our sisters and maybe invite our VT too. We'll have to chat about it later.
It was so fun having Isaac here for a couple of days! He's such a special boy! Be sure and take pictures of him going to his first day of pre-school, and post them. I'd love to see them! It was good seeing you, Jarom & Emilie yesterday.
Keep up the good work on WW.
let me tell you, i do weight wachers too. last time i did it for 9 months and i lost 15 kg.... thats a lot! i startet again after finishing breastfeeding, and again i lost alredy 4kg.. thats the only way it works...
Post a Comment