Friday, September 25, 2009
Glory Days
Betcha didn't know that Jarom has some pretty mad air guitar skillz, huh? Yeah, I didn't know either. Until last weekend, that is! Our ward had a fun adults-only dinner party with each couple in themed groups (ours was the camping group). Each group had to present some kind of entertainment for everyone, and one group had an air guitar competition and Jarom was the selected representative from our group to go up. Not wanting to be out done, he really put on a show! He made it to the final two, and decided to pull out all the stops! For his finale, he slid down to his knees in a blaze of glory (and torn skin!) to win the prize! Way to go, honey!
On Saturday morning, I was able to see my dear friend Nesha who is in town from New York for her sister's wedding. I only get to see Nesha every few years, so it was a huge treat to spend a few hours with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, maybe Jarom should show us his mad skills at dinner tomorrow. :)
Claudine you are looking awesome!!!
Air guitar, that is hilarious! Wow there is more to Jarom than meets the eye! I love that there is even an injury, now that is hard core. :) Around here the only ward event with injuries is church ball-and Ryan does that one well, lol!
Post a Comment