Saturday, September 12, 2009

Preschooler

Isaac started preschool this week, so for two hours a day, three times a week, I get some peace and quiet and Isaac gets to get out of the house and have fun with other kids and learn stuff! He likes his teacher Ms. Wendy and is making friends with the other kids in his class. On Friday, he made a little flag out of construction paper and did a great job!

Here are some pics from Wednesday, his first day. Here's his big pose wearing his back pack. He wanted to play outside while we were waiting, but I didn't want him to get all muddy, especially for his first day, so instead I took a bunch of pictures.While we were waiting, Isaac kept talking to his "watch" and asking, is it time yet? Can we go yet? Dancing with his shadow.Inside the door and ready for his first day of school! (I didn't warn his teacher I was taking a picture, hope she doesn't mind!)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I have to tell ya... I just adore that boy!! I can just see him so excited he could hardly stand it. Right? Ms Wendy is in for a real treat. Wait till he sings PB&J!!
Give him a kiss from Aunt Chris! And tell him I said "Way to Go Isaac!"

Jennifer Hatch said...

I can't believe he's already going to school - it seems like just yesterday we were so excited that he could walk all the way around Selby & Cindi's island in their kitchen! What a handsome little fella he is. :)