I just had to snap this pic of Emilie the other day, she was just being so cute and so cheeky, I could hardly stand it. When did she get so big and grown up? This is one of my favorite outfits on her, I think she looks too cute for words.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Of boats and birthdays
With summer wrapping up and fall well on its way, time seems to be zipping along. Although my blog has been a bit neglected, we've kept plenty busy having a good time.
I just had to snap this pic of Emilie the other day, she was just being so cute and so cheeky, I could hardly stand it. When did she get so big and grown up? This is one of my favorite outfits on her, I think she looks too cute for words.
Last week we were able to get together for one last play group before Isaac and his friends start school this week, so we celebrated Ben's birthday!
Charlotte made the cutest Diego and Dora (and I have no idea what their cheetah's name is, but him too) cupcakes!
Lincoln and his cupcake.
Emmie enjoyed demolishing her cupcake. Can't say I blame her. This was day 2 of WW, so I was very careful not to even look at the cupcake too long to avoid too much temptation!
On Labor Day, Jarom's best friend Mike was in town, so Jarom, Mike, and Adam and our kids and Adam's family had a fun day out on Utah Lake. Isaac and Emilie didn't care for the boat too much, especially at first, but the rest of us sure had a good time! Here's Jarom getting ready for his first plunge into the water to take a turn on the tube.
I took Isaac out for a ride on the tube, but he hated it and only lasted for a few minutes. He only wanted to go slow, but going too slow made water come inside the tube. After he got out, I took a turn too and had fun, even though the choppy water made my bum sore. :) All in all, it was a great way to spend a holiday!
I just had to snap this pic of Emilie the other day, she was just being so cute and so cheeky, I could hardly stand it. When did she get so big and grown up? This is one of my favorite outfits on her, I think she looks too cute for words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys always look like you are having so much fun!
What fun summer memories! And Emilie does look too cute for words! Way too cute!! What a doll!
Love ya
Post a Comment