Jarom got a WONDERFUL phone call this afternoon from Novell with the verbal job offer! They'll send the paperwork to him in the next few days and he'll start work on Monday, I'm so happy! What's funny is they haven't gotten the results from his background check yet (they seemed to really make a big deal about that), but as long as that comes back clean (why wouldn't it?), then he's got the job! So needless to say, there is much rejoicing going on in the Hatch house today! We'll even have health insurance on Monday, so as long as Baby can stay put at least that long, we won't have to worry about paying for her delivery (and I won't have to consider not getting an epidural to save some cash - I like epidurals).
Isaac's having a good day wearing briefs today too. We haven't been pushing the potty training too much with all that's going on around here, but having a good day with it helps to keep it in his mind that it's good to use the potty once in a while.
Chris just called, we have another house showing tonight, what a great day! Time to get cleaning.
6 comments:
This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that things are turning around!
That's so great! Congrats!!! :)
Claudine - that is so wonderful!!! I am so very very happy for you guys and so happy that you're gonna be staying close. Yeah!!!
Woot!
That is great news! I was totally worried about you guys with the baby coming that would have been huge hospital bill! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! When it rains, it pours! Though I am sorta sad we won't be going to Sea World together. Oh well, you are now obligated to a vacation! And congrats on being 31+ weeks pregnant! Already to March? You're amazing!
Post a Comment