Monday, March 3, 2008

It's not official, but....

Jarom just got back from his second interview with Novell in Provo, and while they don't have an official job offer yet, it's looking REALLY good that he will have one within a week. They do background checks on people they plan on giving job offers to, and they told him that they are waiting for the background check right now. They definitely need him and will want him to start as soon as possible - as soon as they offer him the job. :) So hopefully next week some time, Jarom will be able to get back to work, our family will be insured, and life can go on as normal! And then all that severance money can go into the new house! Yipee! I'll post again when we hear back for sure, and then we can really celebrate!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome!! I hope he gets it!! I'm sure he will!! Isn't it great how things work out sometimes!! He gets a Great new job and he also has the severance!! How awesome is that!?! :)

Ioana said...

AWESOME!!!! So, does that mean you'll move to Provo?

Leslie said...

I'm partial to Provo...I grew up there! I hope it all goes through, and it sounds like it will! Though we would have loved to have you close, an out of state move is worse than I ever expected, let alone pregnant. So Provo would be a great option and still close to family. It's really nice that you have so many options. I really think these things always work out for the better. So is your house still up for sale?

mindi said...

That is wonderful!!! Yeah!!! Now just cross your fingers that he passes the background check. (No - Just Kidding!)

Laura said...

I love the updates! YEA!!!
I hope things work out with Novell. I have been praying for you! That would be sooo wonderful!!! Keep us posted. I am also glad you are at 30 weeks and doing great! That is amazing! Thanks for doing a blog, I love keeping in touch and seeing what you are up too!

Brooke said...

That is great news!! Hope everything works out!