Saturday, August 23, 2008
Almost done!
The latest forecast shows that we will most likely be able to move in to our new house the first weekend in September, yeah! We've been packing up a few boxes just about every day and it's finally starting to feel real. While I hate moving, it does feel good to go through my stuff and get rid of things along the way. I think the real de-junking will take place as I'm unpacking and getting tired of putting things away that I haven't even touched in the last three years.
My kitchen - it looks so nice with the appliances in! I think this is my favorite room in the house and I just can't wait to get my grubby hands in there and put everything in order.
Today my BFF Mandy was sealed to her sweet little baby Sidney and we were able to be with them in the temple for that wonderful ceremony. Then afterwards they blessed her at their church and had a luncheon to follow. Andrea had her baby there too, who is 5 weeks old now, so we lined the kids up (who were amazingly all asleep!) and took pics of the kids - small, medium, and large. Too cute!!! Then of course, a few minutes after we took this, Isaac woke up Emilie, who started crying, who then woke up Sidney, poor girl! She was already having a long day!
Then a few days ago, we took the kiddos to Thanksgiving Point ($2 Tuesdays in August - HUGE CROWDS!) and Isaac had fun playing in the little water area. We weren't planning on going there initially, so I didn't bring his swimming suit, but he was happy to just run around in his shorts and get soaked. What a skinny kiddo!
This is in front of their large waterfalls, very pretty! The gardens are very nice, but it was so hot so we didn't see everything. We had hoped to go to the dinosaur museum that day, but the line was wrapped around the building! But this was a good alternative, and with all the open space, the kids could run around and get their wiggles out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love you kitchen!
Your house looks beautiful, but I am really sad that you are moving. I feel like I am just becoming friends with you, but I guess that's just the way it works, right? Well I will also be really sad to lose Issac in nursery. He is definitely one of my favorites with his big eyes and adorable voice. :( I am sad.
To answer your question, I'll be a junior this year. So hopefully I'll just have one year after this one and then it'll be all over. But, we'll see. I am really stressing out about it all!
I ended up giving up on the birthday ticker because I tried it multiple times and could not get it to work. Oh well! Thanks for your help anyway!
Congrats on the house, it's beautiful!
Post a Comment