So I was driving home from getting my hair cut (Thanks Taryn!) and was making my way south on Highland approaching 9400 S to turn right and head down to 1300 E. Well, the light was red, and the eastbound traffic had a turn arrow, so I slowed down, nearly to a stop, assessed the situation, and turned right. Well, a *cough* *cough* nice cop saw my not-quite-a-complete-stop and pulled me over. Yeah, I got a ticket, and a lecture, and a possible seat in traffic school. I hadn't been pulled over since I was in high school (if you don't count the "warning" I got in college once) and was, needless to say, quite embarrassed by the whole situation. So much for a flawless driving record, and so much for Jarom's theory that minivans are invisible to law enforcement officers.
At least my hair looked good.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you got a ticket. To bad your cute hair couldn't get you out of it! It was fun it visit with you!
Post a Comment