Isn't it amazing to see the world through the eyes of a child? For example, instead of piggy back rides, Isaac likes turtle rides. Well, if you know anything about Isaac, you know how CRAZY he is about cars, trucks, and almost any other major mode of transportation. He loves fire trucks, garbage trucks, sweeper trucks, roller trucks, and on and on and on. He is also very aware of the components on trucks, especially tires. Lately, he's been talking about two types of tires in particular, Poughcht tires and Heim-heim tires (heim for short). Today we made some headway into the difference between them.Poughcht (think of the German throat-clearing sound) Tires are most often dual tires, like on semi trucks and ridiculously sized pick-ups.
Heim Tires, on the other hand, are single tires.
Sometimes when he sees large trucks with single tires but he thinks they should be duals, they still fall into the category of Poughcht tires. Our van, however, just has Heim tires.
I didn't know.
2 comments:
Isaac is SO doggone cute! Great lesson on tires. I had no idea!! I was waiting for him to say "This is the PS Deelopery Truck". That would have totally made my day!! I love his sweet little voice. Great Pics and movies from the aquarium too!
Love you all, Chris
Wow, is it just me or is Isaac's hair getting to be really dark all of the sudden?
Post a Comment