Ok, enough of the embarrassing plug, I have a big announcement! Well, big for me anyway. I'm starting a new blog for my recipes and crafty stuff! I'm going to move some of the recipes I've posted lately over there and try to add new ones that I find as well as share some of my tried and true. Enjoy! Click here to go hang out at Cloey's Corner. I'm still going to keep this one going and use it more just to keep bragging about my wonderful kids, don't worry. I love talking about them way too much to quit.
And for your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd share a few pics of how cute my kiddos are when they're sleeping. Last Sunday, we drove out to visit Grandma and Grandpa, and the kids were out cold before we even made it to the freeway. Sleeping in the car isn't too exciting, but then I looked back and saw Isaac holding on to Emilie's hand while he slept and thought how ridiculously sweet he can be sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment