Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soccer

I just signed Isaac up for a youth soccer league! The season starts April 18th and is for kids 4-5, so since that is just after his 4th birthday, he'll be old enough! I'm so excited for him, I think he's going to have a great time. Now we need to find him some shin guards and cleats.

On the form, it asked if I was interested in coaching, I said no. Not that I'm opposed to coaching, but one of the big reasons to put Isaac in soccer is to get him out of the house and out of my hair for a few hours! Hooray for soccer coach babysitters! :) (Is it awful to think if it that way?)

So keep your Saturday mornings in April - June free so you can come watch some adorable kids soccer!

4 comments:

Sally Williams said...

How fun!!! I think that's why my mom signed me up for dance an piano just to get me out of the house. But I'm glad that she did

Anonymous said...

I second your "horray for Soccar coach babysitters" I would be the same way. As soon as i can put Yazzi in Dance or something, then i will be saying horray for dance teacher babysitters:) you cant blam a mom for wanting some free time!!

Brooke said...

Taylor's dance class is my break unless I have to take Brady!

Jennifer Hatch said...

Hooray for little kids soccer! I love that they all chase the ball no matter what role on the team they're supposed to be playing! So cute!