We really need a sand box.

See that little red dot in my neighbor's sand box? Yup, that's Isaac. He spent almost an hour over playing with my neighbor's cute little boys. So much for nap time, but he had so much fun.
Emilie's other front tooth came through yesterday and she had an AWFUL night, poor girl. I hope the worst has passed and we can all get some sleep this weekend. MOMMY IS CRANKY WITHOUT ENOUGH SLEEP.
3 comments:
Hum I really like you new background wonder why!??!
I KNOW!!!!! As soon as I saw this, I had to get it. It totally reminded me of you, and well, I fell in love with this print. Can't wait for you to be able to use it! (Your wrap, that is.)
Ema is teething right now too. So much for sleeping. Don't you just love when your children find something they really enjoy. I am glad you have good neighbors.
Post a Comment