It gets a little tiring to always give him the attention that he needs because I do occasionally have other things to do like, say, cook dinner or clean the house (how dare I, I know!). But as Emilie is getting older, Isaac has realized what a perfect audience she is! She adores him, she laughs at him, and she loves to be near him! They are hilarious in the car because he will sing songs or tell her stories and they will both just laugh and laugh.
This afternoon I put Emilie down for a nap and had the baby monitor on, but she wasn't sounding very asleep. Isaac heard her babbling and thought it would be fun to see what was going on. This is what we found.
1 comment:
That is so sweet. What great kids you have. and yes i do love that he needs "stewart" attention.
Post a Comment