Ok, I concede that people are busy and may not want to do their own version of a giveaway, and I am fine with that. And, not everyone has a blog that visits here and that can also complicate things. I can be flexible. Here's the deal. I will still make you something, and you don't need to re-post, but please keep up the spirit of the give away and at least do something kind to a few other people. Call your mom, send a friend an email, take your new girlfriend flowers, bake your neighbor a cake, whatever. And tell me about it when you've done your good deed!
So far, I am making something fabulous for Taryn, Ammon, Jana, and Ruth. (and I will need you guys to send me your addresses...) One more person out there? Hurry!
**update**
Ok, contest is over! Time to get crafting...
4 comments:
Did I make it in time?
Wow, you are fast! And I'm thinking something penguin-y.... Hmmm....
I want something. That would be so cool. I am going to have to put this on my blog now. What I great idea!!!
Yay for me (and I can definitely do something nice for someone)! Sending you my address right now.
cheers!
Post a Comment