For St. Patrick's Day, I tried to do a few fun things with the kids to make it fun, especially dressing everyone up in GREEN clothes! Emilie just looked so darn cute, I had to take a picture. Forgot to get one of Isaac in his full camo though, darn it! We started the day out with green pancakes, had green grapes and apples for lunch, and more corned beef for dinner. Everyone loves feeling the luck of the Irish for one day, right?
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Celebrations
Normally, if someone requested pie for their birthday instead of cake, I would be a little concerned about their mental state of being, but when Jarom wanted pie for his birthday dinner, which just so happened to be on Pi day, I couldn't say no!
We celebrated his birthday with lots and lots of MEAT. Saturday night we grilled some nice steaks, then Sunday we had corned beef and potatoes for his family party! He was a happy man. I sure love you Jarom and I hope you felt special on your big day. You're a very special person to me and I am so glad you chose me to share your life journey with. Happy Birthday, I sure love you!
For St. Patrick's Day, I tried to do a few fun things with the kids to make it fun, especially dressing everyone up in GREEN clothes! Emilie just looked so darn cute, I had to take a picture. Forgot to get one of Isaac in his full camo though, darn it! We started the day out with green pancakes, had green grapes and apples for lunch, and more corned beef for dinner. Everyone loves feeling the luck of the Irish for one day, right?
For St. Patrick's Day, I tried to do a few fun things with the kids to make it fun, especially dressing everyone up in GREEN clothes! Emilie just looked so darn cute, I had to take a picture. Forgot to get one of Isaac in his full camo though, darn it! We started the day out with green pancakes, had green grapes and apples for lunch, and more corned beef for dinner. Everyone loves feeling the luck of the Irish for one day, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was fun sharing the Corned Beef dinner with everyone! Very tasty!! Emilie looks so cute in that outfit. Her hair is cute, too!
Post a Comment