Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ninja Cat and Peas in a Pod

The kids love our cat. Really love her. Really REEEEALLY love her. And some days if the stars are in perfect alignment, she tolerates them too. But sometimes, she's had enough of them and has to hide. Even if it means under a play tent.I guess it's not really that bad of a place to hang out, nice and quiet.Now that Emilie is getting older, Isaac has realized that she's kind of fun to play with too. I love seeing the two of them play together, it just melts my heart! Here are some pics of them this week just being cute. They both love watching you-tube (and it gives me a chance to check my email and facebook!) and sometimes share the office chair to watch it together. Favorites include: The Wiggles, TMBG Video Podcasts for Kids, and Sesame Street.No bed is funner to mess up than one just barely made, right? Isaac actually suggested I take this picture after telling them how CUTE they were being! He was right, I'm glad I listened!

4 comments:

Jennifer Hatch said...

Aw... so cute. This makes me realize that Michaela really does need a sibling. :)

Chelsea said...

I LOVE her bangs! You have such cute kids!

Keva said...

Cute pictures of the kiddos. Your little Emilie has grown so much, cute cute!

Cindi said...

That Gabby sure knows how to hide out, and still keep an eye on everything!!

My Grandkids are just so cute!! There just isn't words!! You can see how much they love each other!