With General Conference on Sunday, I figured yesterday was as good of a day as any for the kids to wear their Easter clothes to church! Emilie was happy to pose, but getting Isaac in on the gig was a little tougher sale. I don't know what's funnier, Isaac's GQ pose or Emilie's version of it.

They're both looking at the camera and smiling, victory!

Sweet little Emmie in her green dress and new shoes! She loved them so much, she wouldn't let me take them off her in the store! Good thing there were on sale!
6 comments:
Cute kids & adorable outfits. Love the GQ poses!!
emmie looks just like you, only blonder..
Adorable!
Those Easter clothes look so classy. Hannah will have to wait a couple years to get Easter gifts. But I don't think she'll remember.
On another note, check your e-mail for the Free Trip winners from that LDS Travel place because they've been putting off the drawing and the announcing, but I got an e-mail from the president of the company and he said it'll of sure be announced by the end of the week and there will be 6 winners, all of which are allowed to bring their spouse for a cruise. Thanks to you I might have a chance to win!
Isaac looks like such a grown up in that sweater west and those pants. :D
They are both so cute!!
Love the model poses - Happy Easter!
Post a Comment