Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finger Painting

Jarom sometimes cringes when I let the kids get messy, but sometimes they just need to make a mess and have fun! The kids have both been a bit sick lately, so I thought they might enjoy a little finger painting.Isaac goes more for the whole-hands-on approach and needed his paint refilled a few times. Emilie was more into the small detail (like her face!). She wasn't quite sure what to do with the paint at first, but it didn't take long to get into the groove of things. She proudly showed me the octopus she made. I love my girl.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I usually let Logan finger paint with pudding. Only one color, but he loves that he can lick it off his fingers!

Unknown said...

I love it - let them be creative! My friend used to let her kids fingerpaint with pudding, then they can lick it :)