This first one is my favorite, those dark eyes! He kept his eyes shut most of the time when he was first born, so when I actually got to see his eyes, it was a real treat!
Even covered in his tubes and tapes, he was such a beautiful little baby boy!
This was a few days before we brought him home from the NBICU. He had some breathing problems, so they put the humidifier dome over him to help him feel better.
Finally home from the hospital and free of the tubes and wires!
There really was a time when he would just lay still and be quiet. Wow, I faintly remember those days.
His hands were so tiny back then! Now they are almost as big as mine.
Gabby was very curious and watchful of the new, noisy visitor. Now she tries to keep out of his way!
5 comments:
What wonderful and tender pictures from the past. Sure does bring back memories. Such a precious and cute baby!! What would we do without cameras? April 1st will be here before we know it,and he will be 5! Unbelievable!! Thanks for posting these sweet pictures. I am a very proud Grandma!
Really sweet pictures. My how time flies.
Glad my chemicals could be of service.
Wow, those pics bring back a volcano of emotions...What a beautiful and tender time in life. It's hard to imagine them this fragile, but then we often come across little trinkets and reminders of the NICU and it all comes back. Isaac was so sweet as a baby and who could forget that hair?! You have so beautifully captured these little moments. I think we all breathe a sigh of relief we are lightyears away, at least five years full of health, energy, and enthusiasm! And I'd forgotten about the Gabby/newborn Isaac dynamic! :)
such a sweet pictures!!
Post a Comment