On Tuesday I drove past the house with Rachele on our way to play at the park down the street and was so thrilled to see the wood on the lot! They are preparing to frame! I think we'll go out again this weekend and hopefully we'll see a framed (or at least mostly framed) house!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Shots and Stings
Emilie had her 2 month check-up (has it already been 2 months?) and she did great - clean bill of health! And she's growing like a weed, I'm so proud of her! She is now 12 lbs 2 oz and 23.75 inches long! She is 75% for head circumference, 79% for weight, and 94% for height! Isaac wanted Dr. Feint to look in HIS ears and mouth too, and she was a nice doctor and humored him. Emilie wasn't too pleased about her vaccines, but she only wailed for a few minutes. I think the shock of the shots was too much for her so she went to sleep (and is still asleep!).
On Tuesday I drove past the house with Rachele on our way to play at the park down the street and was so thrilled to see the wood on the lot! They are preparing to frame! I think we'll go out again this weekend and hopefully we'll see a framed (or at least mostly framed) house!
And the inevitable happened to Isaac this week - his first bee sting. He was playing on the deck as I was getting dinner ready and I heard him scream. I knew before he even made it in the house what had happened. It was pretty read and swollen for about an hour, but I put some baking soda/water paste on his finger and before he went to bed, he was just fine. Hopefully he'll be a little more cautious around them now.
On Tuesday I drove past the house with Rachele on our way to play at the park down the street and was so thrilled to see the wood on the lot! They are preparing to frame! I think we'll go out again this weekend and hopefully we'll see a framed (or at least mostly framed) house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment