Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I think my children are genetically blessed with very yummy thumbs. Isaac has been an avid fan of his thumb for years now and his sister is following suit. Sometimes you'll hear her just slurping away as she searches for her tasty friend.
We kind of went overboard with furniture this last weekend. We've been planning on getting Isaac a twin bed so that Emilie can have the crib, but we were initially going to wait until we moved before getting his new bed. Well, we were at Ikea anyway getting other things and decided to just get the bed now. Nathan came over and helped Jarom put the bed together. Thanks Nathan!
Isaac's not sure what to think of his new bed. He likes it, but it's also new and a little scary. We just got him a Lightning McQueen blanket last night (we didn't have any twin sized blankets for him!), so I think that should make him a little less reluctant to take his naps and go to sleep at night.
Here's the house as of Sunday evening! They don't have stairs yet through the garage and the front porch area is still a mess, so I didn't go inside. Jarom climbed inside and looked around a little. They don't have the stairs going upstairs either. I think we'll have our 4-way meeting next week some time to take one more look before the sheet rok goes in. (yes, I know I'm missing a letter but that letter on my keyboard is stuk. grrrrrr...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, the house sure is going up quick!!
Post a Comment