Today was a beautiful and special day for our little family as we blessed little Emilie. We were surrounded my family and friends and we celebrated this new littler person that has joined our family.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Emilie's Blessing Day
As I'm writing this, I'm looking outside the window, grateful that our family festivities are over - there's thunder and a light rain falling! With our townhouse being small, we had our family brunch at a park nearby and the weather in the morning was perfect! There was a slight breeze, and it wasn't nearly as hot as it has been these last few days!
Today was a beautiful and special day for our little family as we blessed little Emilie. We were surrounded my family and friends and we celebrated this new littler person that has joined our family.
John came down from Idaho with his friend Katie, and Chris is sitting with them. Aren't my "little" brothers handsome?
Andrea, me, and Mandy. Andrea's baby is due in 11 more days, yeah! All our babies will have been born within 6 months of each other. I think they will grow up being good friends.
Today was a beautiful and special day for our little family as we blessed little Emilie. We were surrounded my family and friends and we celebrated this new littler person that has joined our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Too bad we couldn't make it that day. But seems like you had a wonderful day. She really is a very special little girl.
What a special day! She is so beautiful! By the way, you look awesome. Such a beautiful family.
Congratulations!! What a wonderful celebration for your family! I wish we could have been there. I love how those pictures of you all turned out, so photogenic! (How did you get the 3 year old to co-operate?) I'm glad the good weather held out for you. I'm so glad you posted this, there is really nothing like a baby's blessing day. :)
Post a Comment