Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Game

Memory game! This is a fun one so feel free to participate!

1. As a comment on this post, leave a memory that you and I (or Jarom, Isaac, or Emilie) had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

well, I remember about you that you are very talented towards music. In Romania during a talent show you played the guitar as I played the mandolin. I can't remember what we played but I think I even have a picture of us playing together. And about Isac I remember that he kept kissing Aren when we visited you and I thought that was so funny and cute. LOL

Annakaisa said...

My most wonderful memory of you is when I had just had Emma and I was totally overwhelmed. You showed up on my door with a bag full of stuff that was VERY useful for new moms and gave them to me. Also, you showed me how to use the brest pump and just gave me some much needed emotional support. I was so moved for a long time for your generosity and how much you helped me out, when I really needed it. Thank you! It will never be forgotten.

rĂ¼th said...

can i call you blondie?

David and Taryn said...

I remember meeting you at church and activities a bunch of times, but finally actually getting to know you when I cut your hair. It was fun to talk and visit and find out all the cool stuff about you and your family and you were getting close to having Emily. I'm glad we got to know each other better and are closer friends now.

Ammon said...

I think the first time the two of us did anything we went down to Krispy Kreme in Orem. My hot chocolate was too hot, but you let me have some ice from your Dr. Pepper to cool it down.

Chris said...

Sometimes life's simple pleasures are the best...A fond memory that I have of Cloey is when I came to Utah for a visit and we would get together for one of Cindi's amazing Sunday dinners, talking and laughing as we set the table. Remember??
Love ya

P.S. Thanks for putting "Curby's Closet on your blog!! So sweet!