And on a completely different note, here's a little conversation I had with Isaac today that pretty funny:
Mommy - Isaac, stop licking your sister!
Isaac - But Isaac is a puppy!
Mommy - But that doesn't mean you need to lick your sister.
Isaac - Look mommy, I'm a puppy!
Mommy - Don't lick mommy either, son.
Isaac - But Isaac is a puppy!
Mommy - But that doesn't mean you need to lick your sister.
Isaac - Look mommy, I'm a puppy!
Mommy - Don't lick mommy either, son.
1 comment:
Love the muffin tin idea. My mom got us a mini-muffin tin and the girls LOVE to make 'baby' muffins and cupcakes. The whole thing is perfect for toddlers, I hadn't thought to put veggies in too. :)
And the puppy....what a funny phase. My girls love to pretend to be animals as well, Maddie's preference is puppy and Londie's is kitty. I can sympathize with you and Emilie as I too have frequently gotten licked! :)
Post a Comment