Eight years ago tomorrow morning, a very handsome young man met me at my parents' house, offered me a dozen of the most beautiful red long-stemmed roses, escorted me to his shiny black car, and drove me to the Bountiful Temple. Inside, we changed into beautiful white clothes, knelt across each other at the altar surrounded by our family and friends, and we agreed to commit our lives to one another.



In the last eight years we have:
- Moved six times
- Bought two houses
- Gone through eight cars
- Got a cat
- Had three beautiful children
- Gained a pound or two
- Shared many laughs, many tears
- Collectively traveled to 18 states in the US, and one business trip for Jarom to France
- Gone through seven hospital stays
- Had at least eight different jobs
And through it all, I still love this crazy, brilliant, wonderful man that I bound myself to so many years ago. Thank you for marrying me, Love, Happy Anniversary!
6 comments:
Cloey--I like your new blog lay out, very festive. Jarom added me to his Linkedin network earlier this week; I was really impressed; I've never seen so many recommendations on a Linkedin profile before. I mean, I knew Jarom was a hard worker, and a good worker, but it was neat to see so many of his colleagues and supervisors praise him.
Anywho, thanks again for the pots and the table! It is so wonderful to finally have a kitchen table! Love you! Can't wait to see you again in a few days!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary you guys! Your wedding pictures are beautiful, I had never seen them!
Aw... so sweet! I remember at your wedding reception the Hatch clan was trying to get me to dance with the cardboard Matthew. Yeah right.....!
Casa de Piatra!!!! Ce repede trece timpul! Cate multe ai facut in acesti 8 ani; mai ales cu mutatul si masinile pe care le ai avut. :D
Congratulations, guy's!!! Two more to go and you will be at 10 like us. But then we'll be at twelve. Oh, well. We are happy for you guy's!!!
Post a Comment