Tuesday, November 11, 2008
She's growing up!
Despite my best efforts, time just doesn't seem to slow down one bit! My kid just keep getting bigger and bigger (and smarter, and cuter too, of course!). In just the last week, Emilie went from being able to sit for 3-5 seconds semi-supported, to sitting unassisted for 3-5 minutes! She's also rolling better and can even scoot/twist around if there's a toy she really needs to eat.
She was looking up at Daddy while I was taking this picture, and I think she saves her cutest smiles for him.
Isaac loves rides on Dad's back, but this cute kid decided that they are "turtle" rides instead of piggy back rides. Too clever.
Sunday afternoon, my parents and brother Jeff and his boys came out for a combined birthday dinner. Jeff's birthday is just a few days after mine, so I'm lucky to always have another birthday buddy to celebrate with. Happy birthday, bro!
As soon as he arrives, Emilie is always so excited to hang out with Grandpa! They are pretty sweet on each other, and I appreciate having my arms free for a few moments! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, Emilie is getting so big!! I swear you just had her. The pictures are just too cute! I love seeing you cute family.
She is getting so big and cute!
Simply Adorable!!
She is so cute! They do grow up way to fast I agree it seems like only yesterday you told everyone you where pregnant with her!
Post a Comment