Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why I love my kids

6 comments:

janabananagirl said...

One of my favorite sounds in the world is a baby laughing a good belly laugh. So cute!

The Fairbanks said...

Dang cute! How about you check out some of your cuties on my photography blog? :) They are all done and ready to be picked up. Give me a call and we'll work out a time. Thanks for the chance to photograph your sweet family! www.poetryinmoments.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Now that's the CUTEST thing EVER!! Your kids are so adorable!! Listen to that darling Emilie laugh and that sweet Isaac laughing with her. These are the days you hold on to!! They are the BEST!!
I miss you all,
Aunt Chris

Ioana said...

These are such precious times!

Marisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you like the blonde brownies--aren't they addicting? I've been craving them everytime I see the pictures again on my blog :-)!

Sally Williams said...

Priceless!!! I love you family picture.