I love seeing the cool stuff over at Cool Mom Picks and dreaming about what it would be like to have unlimited funds to spoil my kids with all the amazing neat stuff out there made for moms and kids. They have a lot of giveaways and when I have time, I like to enter a contest or two, hoping, but not really expecting much more of it. Well, yesterday afternoon, I got an email that I am the proud new owner of this awesome Babybjorn Baby SitterBalance! (retail price of $169.95 *cough* *cough*) I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! And since it is designed to be used up to age 2, Emilie can still get a lot of use out of it! Look out, Julie, my luck is changing!
Monday, November 24, 2008
So lucky, and I'm not even Julie!
My sister-in-law Julie has the craziest luck when it comes to winning stuff! She and her husband literally win contests every week. They've won big gift cards to Home Depot, a week-long all-expenses paid trip to Disneyland, event tickets, restaurant gift cards, and on and on and on. We always joke that if there is a contest, they are automatically slated to win, and it's almost disappointing when they don't win. Not me, I hardly win anything, I'm just not that lucky. I did win a box of chocolates from around the world from the Utah Chocolate Show folks one time, and that was SOOOO good, but that was about as far as my luck went. Until yesterday!!! Look what is coming to my house soon!!!!!
I love seeing the cool stuff over at Cool Mom Picks and dreaming about what it would be like to have unlimited funds to spoil my kids with all the amazing neat stuff out there made for moms and kids. They have a lot of giveaways and when I have time, I like to enter a contest or two, hoping, but not really expecting much more of it. Well, yesterday afternoon, I got an email that I am the proud new owner of this awesome Babybjorn Baby SitterBalance! (retail price of $169.95 *cough* *cough*) I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! And since it is designed to be used up to age 2, Emilie can still get a lot of use out of it! Look out, Julie, my luck is changing!
I love seeing the cool stuff over at Cool Mom Picks and dreaming about what it would be like to have unlimited funds to spoil my kids with all the amazing neat stuff out there made for moms and kids. They have a lot of giveaways and when I have time, I like to enter a contest or two, hoping, but not really expecting much more of it. Well, yesterday afternoon, I got an email that I am the proud new owner of this awesome Babybjorn Baby SitterBalance! (retail price of $169.95 *cough* *cough*) I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! And since it is designed to be used up to age 2, Emilie can still get a lot of use out of it! Look out, Julie, my luck is changing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome! Miss you darling
yay! I am so excited for you! Time to hit Wendover I feel. ;)
Post a Comment