Here is Isaac and his friend Will making turtle bread a few weeks ago. I think next time I make this, I'm either going to use Rhodes dough or just make a batch of dough in the bread maker. :) The boys loved it!
The finished product! And luckily, from this angle, you can't tell that Isaac pulled the tail off and started eating it while it was rising, until he realized that raw dough isn't that good. And at least it wasn't the head!
We're starting Emilie on solid food, and sometimes she likes it, but usually she doesn't care for it. Here she is blowing raspberries. And now that she's doing it, it reminds me how Isaac did the same thing at that age!
I came across this picture and thought it was cute. After Isaac had gone to bed (months ago), I made a smoothy and he must have heard the blender going, because he found me and insisted we share. I don't mind sipping smoothy through a straw, cheek to cheek and jaw to jaw.
I think our stairs are almost 4 feet across, so wow, Isaac is getting tall!
Here are my boys after carving pumpkins. Isaac wanted a silly face, so Jarom made a silly face. I love it!
Here's my dinner in a pumpkin. So good, and it made so much food! I think I know what we'll be eating for dinner tonight.
Our pumpkins got a little saggy by the time Halloween night came around, but we stuck candles in anyway and Jarom got this neat shot of them on our porch.
This was Emilie this morning, holding on to the side of the crib. She stood there for quite a while!
And the last one, Jarom shot this as he was getting ready for her bath this morning. She kept rolling away from him after he took her sleeper off and was making him work hard to undress her. She loves rolling around, although once on her tummy, she is very reluctant to roll on to her back again and gets very frustrated about being stuck on her tummy! We can't win, but it's still pretty cute.
4 comments:
These pictures are really cute. I like the turtle made of bread - looks like fun!
looks like alot of fun events
I love the turtle bread! That was so cool. I would have probably tried to eat it too right away it was so cool!
Yay, I'm glad you liked the turtle bread! Such a cute family.
Post a Comment