Two posts in one day, I know, very unusual. But I also wanted to post some pictures from playgroup yesterday. We took the kids to McDonald's and let them go wild at the playground. The kids were having a blast climbing up the big slide backwards, then sliding down into a big pile of toddler limbs and bodies.

In order, Isaac, Lincoln, Kaleb, and Marilyn.

On their way down...

Isaac and Marilyn playing at the bottom. I think Marilyn was taking her socks off for a better grip to climb back up.

Dog pile of little boys.
Thank goodness for playgroup! It gives Isaac a chance to play with his friends that he loves so much, and lets me relax and chit-chat with my dear friends in the neighborhood.
2 comments:
It really was such a fun playgroup! I love our playgroup too! And I'm so glad you thought to bring your camera.
That looks like a ton of fun! Wish we still lived in the neighborhood Taylor would have loved that! Hey I tagged you check out my blog for details!
Post a Comment