Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged by Brooke

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was in my second year of college at Weber State studying French and getting ready to put in my mission papers.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1- Drink my 8 glasses of water, 2- Keep my contractions under control, 3- Send off some tax forms for SHARE, 4-Make a list of things for Jarom to work on around the house, 5- Stay pregnant

I Enjoy: Doing things with Isaac that make him laugh, taking long, hot showers, eating yummy chocolate, traveling.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Pay off debt, maybe buy a bigger home, and save, save, save. Oh, and probably buy some new clothes.

3of my bad habits:
1. Complaining about Jarom's driving in the snow (even though he's a great driver), 2. Procrastinating, 3. Keeping up on dishes

5 places I have lived:
1- Bountiful, 2- Layton, 3- Romania, 4- Sandy, 5- Draper

5 jobs that I have had:
1-WSU Early College office, 2-Sizzler, 3-Victoria's Secret, 4- Zions Bank, 5- Transportation Alliance Bank

5 things people don't know about me:
1-I have "special" thumbs, 2-I was the first person to graduate from WSU with a minor in European Studies, 3-I want Jarom to find a better job, 4-I've cut Jarom's hair ever since we got married. (some cuts turn out better than others...), 5- I want to play the Tabernacle organ someday

5 people I am tagging... Mindi, Laura, Annakaisa, Melissa, and Brea

3 comments:

Annakaisa said...

This was fun to read. I like these 'tagging' post, because I can learn more about my friends. I was a good girl, and already finished mine. :)
Thanks for calling today. I appreciate it!

Erin Weed said...

ok, I never would have guessed you worked at Victoria's secret!!

Becca said...

Claudine! Holy crazy! So, it has been SO LONG and even still I could hear you when I was reading your profile. "can't forget the cat!" I can't even tell you how that made me smile! You are one of a kind! Good to hear from you!