Monday, January 14, 2008

Another day, another story

We've heard yet another story with the house we want in Saratoga Springs. (Did I mention how I'm not a fan of the sales guy?) So now they're back to just wanting a $500 deposit to start the process, then once our house sells we would put down the construction deposit of $3500, which after our house sells, not a problem. Now we are still trying to decide if we want to go ahead with the house still and start getting our townhouse ready to sell. We really like the floor plan of the new house, the location is great for Jarom's work (about 10 miles away), and it seems like it would be a great neighborhood to raise our family (the park, church, and elementary school are all within easy walking distance). Hopefully we would be able to sell our townhouse without too much hassle and we'd be on our way. But being pregnant also complicates things, but I guess it will be inconvenient to move both before and after the baby is born. So we'll see, but we are still seriously thinking that it would be a good move for our family.

4 comments:

Erin Weed said...

Well, I for one think that you shouldn't move. Just because I'm selfish of course, and pretty soon I am going to know no one in the neighborhood. I hope everything works out for you though, how exciting!

Annakaisa said...

Well this is great news! But it is true... with kids, I don't think there is ever a "really good time" for moving. Either way, it is always a hassle. But I'm excited for you guys! :)

Laura said...

WOW! You have big updates on your blog today! I am so glad that the baby is doing so well and so are you! I can't get over it! What a blessing! YEA!!!! SUPER YEA!!!
And about selling the condo and moving into a larger house - WOW!!! That is wonderful too! Sounds like a great opportunity. I hear that area is nice! Good Luck in your decision. I think that puts you even farther away from me, so I have no opinion...if you moved up north closer, you might hear something from me. I am selfish that way. :) Best of luck! LOVES!
Laura

Brooke said...

How exciting for you guys! You will love moving into a house if that is what you think is best! I moved 2 weeks before I had Brady and I am actually really glad we moved before. Then I only had to worry about where Taylor was the whole time! Good Luck!