Just got back from another doctors visit. The good news, Baby is doing great - good heartbeat, very active, growing well. My body is still doing just fine too. I also found out that the sinus headache I've had for the last two weeks is because of a sinus infection, so I got some antibiotics and will be headache-free very soon, yipee!!!The bad news is that I'm not very happy with my new doctor. *sigh* Until now, I had been seeing Dr. Esplin, and he has been such a wonderful doctor. He stopped seeing patients at the U though so we had to switch to another doctor. With Dr. Esplin, we were in and out in about an hour, sometimes a little bit longer, but not much. He never kept us waiting too long. But today, we had to wait over 45 minutes just to get in for the ultrasound, then about 10 minutes to be taken into the exam room. Once in the room, we had to wait OVER AN HOUR for the doctor. Needless to say, Isaac wasn't too pleased to have to be that good for that long. As I made my next appointment, I asked if the wait was always that bad on Thursday mornings (we used to come in on Monday afternoons), and she said that today was actually a good morning - usually the wait is longer. I guess she is a very busy doctor with lots of patients that she crams into her clinic hours on Thursday mornings, so I don't know what to do now. It's such a pain to find yet another doctor, yet I'm not very happy about having to wait so long each time I need to go in for a visit. And I'm sure I'm much more frustrated today just because it's fresh on my mind and I probably won't be so upset tomorrow, but for now I'm not pleased. We were at the hospital for 3 hours today, plus when you add travel time, it's already been a long day. And it's just lunch time.

5 comments:
Glad to hear that the baby is doing great! That stinks though about the doctors office what a pain!
Oh what great pictures! Glad to hear everything is going well, that's a real pain with the long wait times though. Wow, I'd be grumpy about it too.
Even though I LOVE my doctor, who delivered Emma, I almost always had to wait for a long time, when I went to see her. She went to deliver babies etc. so sometimes she was really behind in her schedule. But I thought that it was wort waiting, because she is such a wonderful doctor!
Wow, those ultrasound pictures are awesome! I'm so happy about about cute little Emilie!
Claudine,
This is such a miracle! I am so happy for you and that things are going well! I am so excited to see what she looks like! Those ultrasounds are great!
Love Laura
Post a Comment