


Since Isaac was sick last week, I canceled my 28-week appointment and rescheduled for today. And despite the snow, we still made good time and were able to get my glucose test done before my scheduled ultrasound. I just heard back from the nurse though that my glucose level was a little bit high (145, they like it to be under 140), so I have to go back next week for the 3-hr test where they check your glucose levels every hour. I need to go in next week anyway for a Non Stress Test, so I'll just do the glucose test around the NST.
Good news from the visit though, Baby is still doing great and my cervix (AMAZINGLY!) is still 4 cm long. I'm just progressing like a normal pregnant mommy I suppose and I am so grateful for that. I guess from here on out I'll have weekly visits and NST's, so that should keep things exciting (especially since our insurance runs out next week, but that's another story). :)
We got a good look at her feet, and sure enough, she's got Jarom's feet (her second toe is longer than her big toe), very cute! She's measuring a few days ahead of her due date, which is great, and is estimated to weigh about 3 lbs. 7 oz. right now. What a good girl! While they were looking at her head, they could actually see her hair, so she's a Hatch baby all right - lotsa hair.
2 comments:
I am so sorry about Jarom's job! I am a little behind on reading blogs. How are you doing? I loved the ultrasound pictures. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you may go fullterm, Congrats. Is Isaac feeling better?
I'm still so amazed every time I see ultrasound pictures - they are so cool! You're little Emilie already looks so darling! Yeah! How exciting!!!
Post a Comment