Thursday, February 14, 2008

Your valentine gift - random pics!

I've been meaning to dump the pics from my camera onto the computer for a while and finally did it today while Isaac's been playing. (He's dragging Jarom's suitcase around the house... dunno why) Enjoy!

Here is Isaac on Mars. A couple weeks ago we went to the planetarium at the Gateway and Isaac had so much fun walking on Mars and the Moon. He's really into planets and stars (thanks to daddy!) and thought it was great to see the huge Saturn! Afterwards we had dinner at Happy Sumo. Yum.
Last Friday for playgroup, we took the kids back to Backyard Adventures and Isaac had so much fun playing in this tire swing! (doesn't he look happy?) He loved spinning round and round and round and got so dizzy but wouldn't get off to let other kids play on it.
And Laura, this one is for you. It's not a very flattering pic of me by any means, but now you can see what I look like 27 weeks pregnant (and not in the hospital on bedrest, wow!). I think I'm even sprouting some new stretch marks, so this is a very exciting stage! I'm really in unchartered territory. Tomorrow marks 28 weeks and 2 days, the age Isaac was born. I don't even have words to describe how thankful I am that we are not having to worry nearly so much with this pregnancy.
So there you go. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And I guess that means that tomorrow I can change the background and find something more spring-appropriate (and probably not quite so girly-girly for Jarom's sake). :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh you look so cute prego! Sorry to hear about Jarom's job we will keep you in our prayers and hope that he finds a job soon!

Laura said...

You are sooo cute! Thank you for posting that for me. I miss you! I am so excited for you to have this all work out! YEA!

Leslie said...

How does it feel to be past 28 weeks and 2 days pregnant (I wouldn't know!)? Congrats, it must feel so good to still have her in. Well we know exactly what she looks like right now, huh? You are so cute too. It must be starting to feel real now. I'm so excited for you to have a girl!!

mindi said...

Cute picture! Isaac looks so proud sitting there on Mars! Can you e-mail me some more of the pictures from Backyard Adventures - when you have time? Thanks!

rĂ¼th said...

sora you look so super-pregnant! i like you blog...
ruth
(sora jakob)