In a feeling of no love nor generosity on this Valentine's Day, Jarom's company laid off all their employees today. Luckily he gets a few weeks of severance pay and had some vacation time saved up, but needless to say, the job hunt begins. If you know anyone looking for a talented, smart, hard-working Linux System Administrator, let us know!
6 comments:
I am SOOOOOO Sorry!!!!!! "Lame, Lame, Lame, Lame, Lame!" Name that movie. :)
I will keep my ears out for anything. Good Luck. I will start praying for something to open up too!
Love you all!
Laura
Seriously, on Valentines' Day? This is the worst news, I am so sorry to hear it. I am sure you will be able to find something quickly. Jarom's got some serious computer skills (that's coming from Ryan so you know it's true.) We will keep you in our prayers! Love you guys!!
Oh man that stinks!! Well I'm sure he will be able to find a job soon!! He may want to try to get at least a part time job at UPS doing the loading and unloading while he is looking for a job, that way you guys will at least have insurance! I'm sure he will find a Great job soon but in the meantime since your pregnant it probably wouldn't be a bad idea! And UPS has awesome insurance and it is free to part time employees!! Just a thought!! Good Luck on the job hunt!! And we will keep you in our prayers too!! :)
Oh man, I feel so bad for ya'll. I mean, I know that Jarom is amazing with computers and that he'll find something soon, but that must be so frustrating. If you want to have a family fast, let me know. Otherwise, I will keep you in my prayers.
That is terrible news - I hope something comes up soon for you and your little family. We'll keep you in our prayers!
[I am late to hear the news because I am so behind in my blogging :0(]
I hope the job hunt is going ok and that a good job turns up soon. I will keep you guys in my prayers.
Post a Comment