Friday, February 1, 2008

The ABC's of Claudine


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Andrea & Mandy
C-Cake or Pie: Cake (especially chocolate)
D-Day: Sunday
E- Essential Item: iPod
F- Favorite Color: Yellow or pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I love those cinnamon bears, and juju hearts
H-Home town: Bountiful, Utah
I- Indulgences: Vera Bradley bags
J- January or July?: July, so many fun holidays and celebrations!
K-Kids: Isabelle (my angel baby), Isaac, and baby Emilie due in May
L-Life is incomplete without: My family, the gospel, and music
M- Marriage Date: November 22, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 5 - 4 brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples - Gala and Jonagold are my favorite
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders and driving in the snow or inclement weather
Q- Quote(s): "Your dad's not handy, ha ha!"
R- Reason To Smile: Isaac (so jumping!), feeling the baby moving
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Erin, Jarom, and Charlotte
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I worked with the Romanian delegation during the 2002 Olympics as a translator and driver (although I didn't get to do much of either being female...)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I admit it, I like meat.
W- Worst Habit: Leaving my shoes all over the house
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, just not the T.V. kind - I hate those kind
Y-Your favorite food: Sarmale cu mamaliga, ciorba cu perisoare, si zacusca - pofta buna! (Romanian cabbage rolls, meatball soup, and vegetable spread - yum! My favorite Romanian meal)
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

No comments: