Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Official


My cute little brother Chris came by today with our For Sale sign (that's his mug on the sign, and his Mercedes parked beside it). He also took a bunch of pictures and will be putting our info in the MLS in the next day or two. We're going ahead with selling our house, but whether we'll be able to find a job in Utah and continue building our home in Saratoga Springs, or if we have to move elsewhere remains to be seen. Jarom has a job interview on Thursday morning in San Antonio, Texas and still applying like crazy to jobs in Utah, so hopefully we'll have more answers in the next couple of weeks.

I'll post the link to our MLS listing when it's available. If you know anyone looking for a cute townhouse, send them our way!!! :)

1 comment:

Erin Weed said...

Oh I'm so nervous for you. I'm sure everything will work out for the best though. I'll be sad not to have you as a neighbor though.