Monday, February 25, 2008

Done is good, free is better

I've been putting of finishing my taxes for a while until I could find the rest of the papers I needed, and while I was cleaning out the office today, I found the rest of the papers I needed. So I bit the bullet and just finished filing my taxes - they are DONE! And I was able to do it for free too, which is always nice. Our refund should be here in about two weeks, so that will be appreciated.

I also got new glasses this morning (or at least ordered it today, they won't be ready quite yet). My eyes have gotten a little worse since last year, but being pregnant may affect that. Our vision insurance (along with everything else) expires on Friday, so I thought I might as well get a new pair of glasses while the insurance would cover most of the cost.

We got the website up with the pics of our home, click here to see the pictures. The MLS listing can be seen here.


2 comments:

John said...

Lucky; I haven't even looked at my taxes yet.

mindi said...

Ah, it's for real isn't it! The pictures of your house turned out real nice too!