Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Santa Clause Water?!?

Isaac has said some pretty funny/strange things, but today just blew everything else out of the water. He was talking about things being silly and saying his "that's silly pizza," etc. thing, then he just said, "that's silly Santa Clause water!" HUH?!? I think this falls under the "darndest things" category.

I went in for my 3 hour glucose test and spent the morning at the hospital getting poked and prodded, and thank goodness everything came back normal - no gestational diabetes. I also had an NST done while I was there and baby did pretty well with a strong heartbeat pattern and lots of movements.

Jarom pushed his interview in Texas back a week so that he could help me out a little bit, and so that we could see how some more local jobs play out. We feel very encouraged that he will have a new job in the next few weeks, and hopefully in Utah!

Today marks 30 weeks being pregnant - WONDERFUL! I love being big and uncomfortable and awkward and able to still get out and about! To celebrate (and because I was in no mood to cook dinner), we went out to dinner at the Mayan. Isaac loved watching the cliff divers and begged to go swimming the whole way home. Their menu has changed a lot since I was there last and I didn't like it nearly as well, but the atmosphere was fun and we had a good time.

5 comments:

Annakaisa said...

Great that things are going SO well with the pregnancy! What a wonderful blessing it is. And hopefully Jarom could find something locally, so you can keep building your beautiful house and don't have to move away. That would be a bummer... although, who am I to speak, since we went all the way to NY. :)

mindi said...

Oh you're going to have to keep record of all the little Isaacisms - he's always saying such cute stuff! And keep up the baby growing - girl! You're doing awesome!

Brea Eskelsen said...

30 weeks Yeah!! There is no way I would be able to get my youngest to sit in a restaurant. He sits 5 min. and then is done. You guys are great parents! Good luck with the job hunt. I hope you can stay in Utah.

Annie Hawkins said...

Am auzit ca erai insarcinata si ma bucur ca am dat d bloguul tau. bin sa stiu ce mai faci. Isaac e asa d dragutz; abia astept ca si Aren sa vorbeasca si sa zica minunatii. :D

Ioana said...

30 weeks!!!! MARFA!!!! Isaac is so cute! I love it when they make up words and stories.:)