Today marks the beginning of my third trimester with this pregnancy, yeah! I remember reaching this mark with Isaac's pregnancy and being a week away from delivery, but right now we are still hanging in there and I anticipate making it pretty far through this trimester. I just can't believe how well things are going with this little one. We are so blessed and protected! If things continue this well and I am able to make it to 36 weeks, then they will take out the cerclage stitch at that time, stop the progesterone shots, and just let nature take its course. That will be around the first part of April, so we'll see how things go over the next few weeks and months.
Another piece of good news, I got word from my friend Mandy this morning that her little girl was born on Monday night in Alaska (they are adopting). Her name is Sidney (spelling could be wrong?) and she was 8 lbs 3 oz, 19 inches long. They were hoping to make it up there before she was born, but weren't quite able to get up there soon enough. The birth parents have signed their papers but they still need to stay there for another week to make sure everything is ok. I'm so excited for her to finally be able to have a baby in her family and wish her all the best!
3 comments:
Congrats, Cloey! Last time you were already in the hospital at this point, right? And thank goodness you are keeping track with a ticker on your blog and not tally marks made by the nurses. :) How normal for you. Normal must be so wonderful! I'm glad we could see you the other day and sort of say goodbye. You look fantastic!
Congrats! That is sooo stinkin' wonderful!!!! Seriously! I want to see a picture of your belly! I am so happy for you and I love the name Emilie!!!!
Love Laura
Congratulations on such a wonderful milestone! I was excited to find your blog through Brooke Speer's website. I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine. Chat with you soon!
Post a Comment