As most active toddlers, Isaac is often doing things that we find to be quite silly, and we tell him so. He loves singing "The Wheels on the Bus" and loves to end with "all through the ..." and fills it in with truck, train, Gabby, Mommy, etc. He laughs uncontrollably and things he's the funniest little guy (and we agree). We play the game by coming up with silly answers and making each other laugh. Well, the last few days, instead of saying "that's silly!" Isaac has been saying "that's silly pizza!" (for those who don't understand the reference, there are two Signing Time episodes where they sing the "Silly Pizza" song as they learn different food signs and Isaac loves singing the song.)
Thanks for everyones support and well wishes with our little situation we're in right now with Jarom's job. He's already had some interest with a few companies and had a phone interview today with a follow-up one tomorrow. It takes time to find a job and hopefully we'll hear even more in the next couple weeks as to where he'll work and if we will need to relocate elsewhere at all. Luckily, Jarom's a smart guy and has made lots of connections that are helping to refer him to quite a few different companies. We'll keep everyone posted as things unfold, and until then, I'm keeping him plenty busy working on things around the house. No rest for the weary! :)
I have another doctors appointment tomorrow morning and will have the dubious pleasure of taking the glucose test (yuck!!!). I anticipate more good news, although my contractions are increasing in frequency and intensity, especially in the evenings. It's probably just a normal part of being 29 weeks pregnant, but I wouldn't know - I've never been this far along before!
1 comment:
Contractions do increase as you get closer and closer to the due date (at least they do for me). I really hope that's what it is for you, and not the real deal. Good luck with the glucose test!
Post a Comment