Well, almost 37 weeks.
I had a rather uneventful doctors visit today, which is always nice. I'm dilated 2 cm and about 70% effaced, so things are progressing but not super quickly.
I woke up feeling a bit nauseas this morning (isn't morning sickness over by now?) and tired (but that's usual because getting a good night's sleep at this point is a nearly impossible feat), and I expected those feelings to dissipate as the day went on, but that was not to be the case. In the afternoon I was too tired to work and the nausea kept increasing, so I tried laying down in bed with Isaac while he watched Toy Story, but that didn't help. So then I tried taking a bath (with my little helper, of course. And no, a pregnant mommy and a 3 year old do NOT fit very well in a bath tub), but that didn't help too much either. Jarom came home from work a little early to help me out, but I kept feeling more and more sick. I knew I needed to throw up, but it wasn't coming, so I waited and waited. Finally the first round came and I thought, yeah! I'll finally start feeling better! So I finished off a drink Jarom got me, and within a half hour, the entire contents of my stomach came back up. No more drinking anything for me, other than a few sips of water. And do I feel better like I had hoped? Not really. So I've hardly done any work today and am too exhausted to do much of anything right now, so I think I'm just going to go to bed.
Sorry if this is exceptionally gross. I have some pictures I need to get off my camera that I want to post of Jarom and Isaac playing at the park on Saturday - they were so cute! And maybe tomorrow I'll unload my feelings about the craziness unraveling in Texas with the FLDS families down there, or complain about how ridiculous gas prices are these days, or any other more serious topic other than the contents of my stomach, or lack thereof. Until then, I shall try to get some sleep. Wish me luck. :)
1 comment:
I hope you were able to get some sleep! The last few weeks of the pregnancy are my least favorite because of pretty much all you posted!:)
Post a Comment