Here are some pics from Isaac's little party at Classic Fun Center tonight. He and his friends had a fun time bouncing and playing in the jungle gym area (and I appreciated not having to clean up afterwards!). Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Isaac!
I don't think you should feel like a baby because of the doctor's office experience. You are the most brave and amazing Mommy I know! You should feel proud of how much you do for your children! I hope that the cerclage willcome out without any problems and hopefully you won't feel any pain. Good luck!
You really know how to celebrate in style! It seems like just yesterday the kids were turning two, how did this already happen?
And how fun for Isaac to finally be the birthday boy! Our girls have had enough of other people's birthdays, I think 3 in one month put them over the top. We may need to do a similar type of shindig that they will remember for at least a year. :) Happy birthday, Isaac!
Cute pictures! It looks like a wonderful time! And you don't get to feel like a wimp. When something hurts, it hurts, And for heavens sake, that sounds like it would hurt! Good luck!
Post a Comment