We got an offer on the house over the weekend, but it was a very low offer and one that we weren't pleased with. We went back and forth a few times and finally came up with what we thought was a very equitable and generous offer, but at the last minute, the lady decided to decline our counter offer. I feel at peace with that whole situation, especially since she wanted to be able to move in within 3 weeks, so now we can take our time, be patient, and know that we can bring our new baby home to his house, and then worry about moving after she's here. I'm kind of glad that it's taking a little while to sell because we're in no hurry. The plot in Saratoga Springs is still there waiting for us, so we're not feeling pressured from the builder to hurry things along. As long as we are trying to sell, they will keep holding our land until it's time to build. We're still showing the house a few times each week, so I know there is still interest out there, and when the right people find us, it will work out for each of us. I know the Lord is looking out for our little family, and if its meant to be for us to sell and move out, it will happen when the time is right.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Seven inches
Back in the fall, our ward held its annual service auction where the sisters donate things they have made or services willing to be rendered, and I won an auction for a hair cut. That was MONTHS ago, and each week, I kept thinking, I need to call Taryn and redeem this hair cut! Weeks and months went by, and my crazy, boring hair got longer and longer (and more boring), so finally last week, I called Taryn and made an appointment to go in this afternoon. And voila, here's my cute new hair cut! She cut about 7 inches off my hair, wow! Too bad it wasn't a little bit longer so I could donate it, but I wasn't willing to wait a few more months to grow it out even more. I needed that hair gone!
I look like I'm pushing my stomach out in this picture, but no, I really am getting this big! I'm 35 weeks along now, amazing! I'm going in next Tuesday to have my cerclage taken out, and then the fun will really start! I've decided to stop seeing the OB I've been going to since February since Dr. Esplin stopped seeing patients at the U (I'm still sad about that!) and will go back to my regular OB, Dr. Van Horne. I wasn't very pleased with how the new dr. was treating me (or more correctly put, not treating me), and am going back to someone I feel more comfortable with and someone I feel will give me the time and attention that I need for these last few weeks. And plus, I'm passed the real high-risk portion of the pregnancy, and if anything happened now, the baby would likely be just fine. We brought Isaac home from the NBICU when he was the equivalent of 35 weeks old, wow!
Nap times for Isaac are becoming more scarce as he is asserting his independence and I am giving in because I'm too tired to fight him most days, so instead of a traditional nap, he's been falling asleep in some funny places! Here he was a few days ago in his little rocking chair. So cute!
We got an offer on the house over the weekend, but it was a very low offer and one that we weren't pleased with. We went back and forth a few times and finally came up with what we thought was a very equitable and generous offer, but at the last minute, the lady decided to decline our counter offer. I feel at peace with that whole situation, especially since she wanted to be able to move in within 3 weeks, so now we can take our time, be patient, and know that we can bring our new baby home to his house, and then worry about moving after she's here. I'm kind of glad that it's taking a little while to sell because we're in no hurry. The plot in Saratoga Springs is still there waiting for us, so we're not feeling pressured from the builder to hurry things along. As long as we are trying to sell, they will keep holding our land until it's time to build. We're still showing the house a few times each week, so I know there is still interest out there, and when the right people find us, it will work out for each of us. I know the Lord is looking out for our little family, and if its meant to be for us to sell and move out, it will happen when the time is right.
We got an offer on the house over the weekend, but it was a very low offer and one that we weren't pleased with. We went back and forth a few times and finally came up with what we thought was a very equitable and generous offer, but at the last minute, the lady decided to decline our counter offer. I feel at peace with that whole situation, especially since she wanted to be able to move in within 3 weeks, so now we can take our time, be patient, and know that we can bring our new baby home to his house, and then worry about moving after she's here. I'm kind of glad that it's taking a little while to sell because we're in no hurry. The plot in Saratoga Springs is still there waiting for us, so we're not feeling pressured from the builder to hurry things along. As long as we are trying to sell, they will keep holding our land until it's time to build. We're still showing the house a few times each week, so I know there is still interest out there, and when the right people find us, it will work out for each of us. I know the Lord is looking out for our little family, and if its meant to be for us to sell and move out, it will happen when the time is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are kind of big sora ;). one month to go?!? have fun..
ps.cute hair
You look too cute!!!!! I love your hair and your cute belly! Isaac is too funny. Zach falls asleep like that, in odd places. Hey, as long as he naps, that's all I care about!LOL
Such cute hair I love it.
Yeah, 35 weeks!! That is fantastic. I love your hair cut.
Post a Comment