Wednesday, April 16, 2008
More sickness
Not feeling the best last night, I wasn't sleeping very well, but I woke up around 1am and saw the hall bathroom light on and could hear Isaac splashing around in the bath tub. Was I dreaming? And where was Jarom? I called out and it hit me, Isaac must have gotten the same stomach bug as me, poor guy. He threw up all over his bed and jammies. I went in and sat with him in the bathroom while Jarom cleaned up his room and changed his sheets. He seemed to feel better afterwards and with some clean jammies and blankets, went right back to sleep. He woke up feeling pretty chipper this morning and I'm feeling a bit better too, although I'm still a bit timid to eat anything too complicated in case the nausea comes back, but I think whatever it was that we caught is on its way out. I just hope Jarom doesn't catch it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment