Saturday, January 24, 2009

And one more!

I don't think I've ever done three blog posts back to back like this, but in addition to all the cooking I'm doing, I'm also having fun with my kids! Or trying to, at least. On Thursday, we went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point with our friends and had fun seeing all the dinosaur bones and neat exhibits.

Here are Isaac and Lincoln in front of the Utahraptor.Isaac next to Alex playing in the sand and water play area.Rachele with her brand new little baby boyIsaac digging in the sand trying to find dinosaur bones.And standing next to a bones exhibit. After a while, he started getting a little freaked out by all the dinosaurs and just wanted to go home.And Emilie has reached another cute little milestone - she's started clapping. I love it. I try to get her to clap all the time, and she gets such a cute smile on her face when she claps. I just love it. Here are a few quick clips of her cute and contagious clappiness.

3 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

Oh, I remember when Aren started clapping; I was so excited. And then when she was clapping and saying Bravo I got even more excited. :D

Lindsay Adams said...

That is so fun! I have been meaning to take the babies over to the dino museum for awhile, seeing it, I am totally going to have to! your babies are so cute!

Katie said...

How funny that it took a while and THEN Isaac started getting a little scared of the dinosaurs. Emilie is so cute with her little claps!