I love to cook, and I saw a recipe a few weeks ago that I've been wanting to try for a while, so while the kids took their nap this afternoon, I gave it a try. Here's how it turned out:

Are you drooling yet? Well, you should be! The recipe was from
What's for Dinner. Very good, and surprisingly easy to make!
Click here for the recipe.And here's what my helpers were doing while I was baking.
7 comments:
Why did you have to post that? Now I will HAVE to make them!!!:)
Those do look good!! I'll have to get the recipe. Cinn. rolls are my FAVORITE!
Wow! Cloey those look super yummy! I can practically smell them all the way here to California.
Ummm Ummm Good!!
Ok. AMAZING!!! That is totally making me drool! Do you have the link for that recipe?
Hey Claudine! I'd love to send you an invite, just pop me an email. skippy_22000@yahoo.com
Thanks! I don't have your email.
Am facut pudinca cu reteta de la tine; a iesit foarte buna. Acum trebuie sa incerc si reteta asta. Si mie imi plac cinnamon rolls. Mi sa facut o pofta de numai. LOL
Ok you need to not post pictures of good foods like that! I can control myself with just words but pictures get me everytime while I am pregnant. So of course I just got done making some for us!
Post a Comment