A whole week without blogging? My goodness, that can't be good. I guess I was a bit too eager beaver the first part of the month to make up for a bit of slacking for the last little while. I guess that now that the kids are over their illness, we are getting back to our usual craziness.
I got a flier in the mail with a coupon for a free haircut a little while ago, so yesterday I decided to use it and chop the ol' mop. Here's how it turned out. It's ok, not the best haircut I've ever had, but not the worst either. It's nice to have a change pace and I like having my hair short again.

Then yesterday afternoon I went to a baby shower for my friend Eniko who I met on my mission. I don't keep in touch with too many of my Romanian friends, so it was a special treat to visit with her and some other wonderful, darling Romanian gals. I especially loved hearing them speak to each and be able to speak to them in Romanian too (and they could still understand me!). I love Romanian and think it is one of the most beautiful languages, I just wish I had a chance to use it more.
Here is Eniko, just a few more weeks until her due date!

And some of her friends made her this darling diaper cake, isn't it cute?
8 comments:
Your hair looks really cute. I like the change.
Janelle
I think you look adorable. I love the bob cut. It think it's so classy and chic.
I'm so glad that the kids are doing better!
Your haircut is very cute. I like it a lot...and you can't beat the price! That was a great coupon!!
I like your haircut. You are so beautiful!
I can't believe I did not realize that you got a hair cut. I guess I was way too busy. LOL You look great and thanks for comming to my baby shower. I love your gift; I wanted to buy one so bad and I decided to wait and good that I did.
Your haircut looks great Cloey!
Darling haircut!! I like it short too. Cute picture!
Love ya,
Aunt Chris
I love your hair it is so cute on you!
Post a Comment