Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#1 is done

Remember my little giveaway last month? My first project is done and ready to be mailed off to Switzerland! Who is the lucky recipient of these darling booties? My cute friend and former mission companion Ruth! She just had a little girl not too long ago who is stinking cute. I finally finished them up this morning. I hope you enjoy these!I started making these for Emilie last summer, but then we got busy with the move and I forgot about them. Now they are too small, so I'm so glad little Anouk can wear them! And now I am motivated to make a larger pair that Emilie can wear!

I have a few more projects in the works, and one more that I will finish up this week, assuming I can find my paint!!!

5 comments:

rĂ¼th said...

vai ce draguti!!!! mersi mult.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

so cute! You are so talented. I've always wanted to learn how to crochet/knit, but I think it is way too hard!

Brea Eskelsen said...

What talent!!! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Darling baby shoes Cloey!! I love them!

Annakaisa said...

Those are SO cute!! You are so talented!